Open Records Request

The Bourbon County Clerk is the designated contact person for requests made under the Kansas Open Records Act. To request open records, fill out an Open Records Request Form or contact the County Clerks Office by calling (620) 223-3800 x 14, or by This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

For more information about the Kansas Open Records Act (KORA) go to Kansas Attorney General.

Requests for open records should be made in writing to assure understanding of what is being requested.  Though a form is not required, one is available for your use.  Please fill it out and present it to the County Clerk so that it may be reviewed and/or fulfilled.  Bourbon County Open Records Request Form.
Below is the most recent fee schedule for Bourbon County.
Resolution 10-06
Bourbon County, Kansas
Schedule of Copy and Fax fees for Bourbon County
WHEREAS, Bourbon County adopted resolution 99-19 on May 28, 1999, in accordance with the Kansas Open Records Act (KORA), K.S.A. 45-215 through 45-223; and
WHEREAS, the County Clerk, as the official Custodian of Public Records for Bourbon County, sets the fees for complying with requests for copies and/or access to public records ; and
WHEREAS, a fee schedule for copies and faxes in accordance with KORA is needed for recuperation of costs associated with recovering and compiling records to be copied and/or faxed; and
WHEREAS, a uniform schedule of fees throughout the courthouse is essential for the public as well as the County.
THEREFORE, the following schedule of fees is established, effective immediately:
Click Here for Fee's