but jail updates

Road Issue Report Form

Please provide as many details as possible about the road issue that you are reporting.
Full Name(*)
Please type your full name.

Invalid email address.

Invalid Input

How should we contact you? (if needed)

Please tell us how big is your company.

Description of Issue(*)
Invalid Input

Please type in the characters in the box to the right.(*)
Please type in the characters in the box to the right. Refresh Invalid Input

Elected Officials

  • Elm Creek Lake Reservations 620-224-8722
  • Have a problem with Noxious Weeds?
    Contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. 620-215-1569
  • Landfill address:  2286 Noble Rd, Fort Scott 620-223-5773
  • Have you misplaced some money?  Find out at the Kansas Unclaimed Property website here!
  • Need help saving for college?  Check this out!

Bourbon County
210 S. National Ave.
Fort Scott, KS 66701

Go to top